Ok. Now, to join depression, college end-period stress, the PTSD possibility, mitral valve prolapse (a problem at heart) and my old friend, the synovitis, let’s introduce an a new small problem: a, probably, vascular problem at both legs. About it, there’s only one solution: do exercises and lose weight. If this be what I’m thinking, my legs growth too much, and, with numerous strech marks, appeared this.
Please, cheer for me.
PS.: Sorry for my REALLY bad English.
(1) President Abraham Lincoln, who had depression
(2) Writer Virginia Woolf, who had bipolar disorder
(3) Artist Vincent Van Gogh, who had bipolar disorder
(4) Writer Sylvia Plath, who had depression
(5) Mathematician John Nash (from A Brilliant Mind), who had schizophrenia
Inspired by this post